Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, August 11, 2006

white trash tag

I have been tagged for another Meme by Bonnie

1. the book nearest me-
strongs bible concordance

2. stretch out your left arm; what do you touch?
a phone

3. last thing watched on television
news

4. without looking, what time is it?
1pm

5. what is the actual time?
1:10 pm

6. with the exception of the computer, what do you hear?
my ears ringing

7. when did you last step outside?
around 12:30 pm

8. Before this survey what did you look at?
Bonnie's blog

9. What are you wearing?
black jeans, yellow t-shirt & slippers

10.What did you dream last night.
about blowing bubbles

11. When did you last laugh?
When I was reminded that I had forgotten to answer this question.

12. What is on the walls in the room?
Pictures of family, old & new

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, a very strange spider web in my bedroom. Made by a drunken spider I think.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
sort of strange

15.
What is the last film you saw?
Narnia

16. Tell me something we don't know
The word Scone is pronounced like bone, with a long 'o' in England but the Scottish pronounce it with a short 'o'. like bun, and my grandma called skawn.

17. If you could change just one thing in the world, what would you do?
We would all be Christian conservatives and the baby killing would stop along with a lot of other junk.

18. Do you like to dance?
absolutely! Thats what happy feet do.

19. George bush
I appreciate this man for all he is doing to try and stop terrorism.
Complaining about our world leaders never accomplished a thing, but praying for them does.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl
She is and the second and the third and the fifth. ok, now what?

21. Imagine your first child is a boy
no, the fourth and the seventh, thank you.

22. Would you consider living abroad.
no

23. What would God say to you at the pearly gates?
I don't know but I sure hope it's something I want to hear!

Ok I have done my two memes for the season. I am done.

I am tagging
pea,----------- and Leesa
Go for it girls.