Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Some Funnies

I found these in readers Digest.

At the end of the day I parled my police van in front of the station house. My K-9 partner Jake, was in the back barking, which caught the attention of a boy who was passing by.
"Is that a dog you have back there?" he asked.
"It sure is," I said to him.
"What did he do?"
Submitted by Clint Forward

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Widowed for the second time, my grandmother told me she probably would not remarry.
"You're still young" I said. "Why not?"
"When I married your dad's father, I became a Smith. Then I married your grandpa Ernie and became a Schmidt. I'm afraid of what'll happen next."
Submitted by Sara Smith
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~