Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, August 25, 2006

MY MINI AUTOBIOGRAPHY CHALLENGE PART II

Here I am today, without my glasses. My hair is actually more silver not blonde. Lighting was bad.
I like to paint with oils, and make quilts. I have always done a lot of sewing and made many of my children's and my own clothes.
I am not a hoity-toity person, I'm just a plain old gal who loves everyone, even if I don't like some of the things they do.
I am still trying to learn not to throw stones or pick the sliver from my neighbors eye. I know I have a pile of lumber in my own.

I have fought a weight problem since my first pregnancy, but am learning to love myself anyway.
I have a skin problem and skinny hair (at least something about me is skinny).
I'm a sugaraholic, especially if it comes in the form of chocolate, which partly accounts for the weight problem.

Occassionally I tend to use some unacceptable words, like when I stubbed my toe and it felt like I ripped it off.
I love Double-Bubble Bubble gum and can blow bubbles inside bubbles.
I also love soap bubbles and have some on my back deck at all times.
I wear my hair in a pony-tail when no one can see me.
My body is sixty-seven and a half years old but my spirit is still fourteen.
I have twelve grandchildren and twelve great grandchildren with two more in the oven.
I am blessed.

Well, thats about it. The facts, the descriptions and the confessions.
Now you know me a little better.
I CHALLENGE YOU to do your own mini autobiography and let us all get to know you better too.
Posted by Picasa