Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

INVITATION

I posted this invitiaion exactly one year ago. Itt's still good today.

"For quite some time I have thought about doing a post for the unbelievers or those who simply have not taken time to commit to Almighty God.
I realize this is a touchy subject, so have put it off. Many people say that their intelligence just won’t let them accept the idea.
They don’t understand that it takes more than intelligence to understand my God. It takes spiritual revelation.

Every one is born with a knowledge of right and wrong. The times we do wrong and feel that awful heaviness deep inside our heart, That is from the Holy Spirit of God.
You can be offended if you want to, you can quickly exit my blog because you are turned off or afraid because you are powerfully convicted, but the following words must be written.
If they help lead just one to an everlasting life it is worth the flack I may receive.

Or you can be brave, and read, not with just your eyes and brain, but invite the Holy Spirit to show you truth. It is not my responsibility to make anyone a believer in God or his son Jesus. It is only my mission to introduce you.
I am not receiving a salary and will most likely never know what decision you have made.I t is because I love you with the pure love God has given me that I want to share what I believe is true and a most incredible gift. It is so simple many overlook it, or simply don’t believe it can be true.

What if there is an omnipotent God? What if He did send His son to be a sacrifice in our place, to pay for the wrong we do? What if there is a heaven? What if there is a hell?
FACT:
God loves the drug addict unconditionally.
God loves the alcoholic unconditionally.
God loves the murder unconditionally.
God loves the rapist unconditionally.
God loves the liar, thief and fornicator unconditionally.
No matter who you are or what you have done, God loves you.

God promises a life after physical death with one condition: John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM shall not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Q. How can I have a life if my body is dead?
A. You are not a body. You are a spirit dwelling in a body. Your body dies, your spirit never dies.
Q. What do I have to do to accept the Lord?
A. Read about Him in the New Testament of the Bible, Especially the first book, written by John. It is only when you know someone you can choose them for your friend . Then when you are ready, ask him to come into your heart.
Q. So if I accept Jesus as my Lord and savior, do I have to be perfect the rest of my life?
A. Of course not. That is impossible. After you know Jesus you will love him and want to do what pleases Him. When we do wrong, we are sorry and ask Him to forgive us, and try to do better.
Q. How can I be sure the Bible is true?
A. Read it for yourself and ask the Lord to give you wisdom. Ask for His Holy Spirit to open your spiritual eyes to the truth.

What Have you got to lose? YOUR ETERNITY.
Please don’t put this off any longer. Make a decision soon. No one is promised tomorrow.
If you have questions, I will do my best to answer them.