Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

WELCOME TO MY WEE BONNIE BLUE

This is my happy little home, filled with the love of the Lord, and lots of kisses from my two little Yorkie's.

Come on in and sit a while, Coffee's hot.

Soup's on too with fry bread (which we call Skawns) and a fresh loaf.

This is my office, where I spend way too much time.
What you can't see are the two walls filled with cupboards which hold loads of genealogy files, books, pictures, and heaven only knows what else. I even found a tiny heart shaped box with a few pussy-willows inside, which my dear mother collected. I just can't toss it.
The pictures on the shelves above my computer are of some of my ancestors. One was born in 1792.
Genealogy is great fun!
 Posted by Picasa