Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ONE BRAVE LADY!

The sign says LOOK FOR RATTLESNAKES

Beverly Gunn is a blog friend who sent me this photo and an e-mail from which I have copied the following.

"I am a Chaplain, not yet ordained, but I was conducting a memorial service for an old friend of ours. He had been in Viet Nam and was a helicopter pilot. The funeral was in Tulia, Texas, between Childress and Plainview.
Here is the sign we saw when we entered the cemetery. It got my attention.
I told the gathered audience that if they saw me drop my Bible and use my cane to beat something, that it would be their clue to run, as it meant I had found a rattlesnake!"
This lady is sooooo brave! I would have been the first one out of there.

Beverly Gunn is an East Texas Rancher and Military Mom.

A country curtsy to you Beverly.

Posted by Picasa