Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Illegal Alien Special

I did a little research today concerning my nocturnal visitor and decided I have to discourage it from returning.
Raccoon's and other animals carry a very nasty, contageous disease called Leptospirosis. There is more than one strain of this disease and all are very dangerous to dogs and humans. They can result in chronic liver and kidney disease which can be fatal to the dogs.

Over the past thirty years there have been vaccines used, (my dogs were vaccinated against it last year), but now even the vaccinated dogs are getting Lepto. This may be caused by a new strain of the disease.

Today I made a 'special' treat for this fence climbing illegal alien. I made a gravy of Louisanna Hot Sauce and Crushed Red Peppers & seeds. To this I added some left over chicken and rice with vegetables. It is sitting on the back deck waiting for tonights reservation.

Hopefully he will not be pleased with Mountain Mama's menu and never come back.
 Posted by Picasa