Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, April 14, 2006

MAMA'S A LITTLE TICKED
For years and years, as an American citizen, I have been taxed for everything imaginable, just like you have. I can't imagine how much money the government has collected. from us.
We work and we pay into Social Security and Medicare etc., with the understanding that we will be taken care of when we are no longer able to support ourself.
I was given my ex husbands Social Security a year ago. $697.00 a month. Because of this huge sum of money I am not eligible for Medicare part A, but am grateful to get part b. However there are many things it doesn't cover. Things most of us consider necessities, like eye exams & glasses, dentist and or dentures, hearing aids, certain surgeries, prescription drugs, foot care like cutting of corns and calluses, routine or yearly physicals, Screening tests vaccinations and more.

Please don't get me wrong. I am very thankful for what I get.
What is bothering me is the fact that the government takes the tax money I have been paying over the past 67 years, and sends it to some needy country, so someone there can have surgery, or new dentures, or drugs, a hearing aid, or what have you, while they deny the American taxpayers the same.
This is insane!

ILLEGAL'S come and get housing, food and medical, but they never paid a dime into our system. They are taking what is rightfully yours and mine.
Employer's hire them because they work cheap. They can afford to work cheap because we are providing them with everything they need.

So in the future what are we going to see?
Healthy, well fed hispanics driving fancy cars as they smile, flashing their newly capped teeth.
News clips showing the strong, proud citizens of the foreign countries we have supported, who may well be planning an attack on our nation.

And here in the USA we will be weak with sickness, hobbling about with crippled bodies, bumping into things because we can't get eye exams or glasses, and not smiling because we don't have any teeth, and what in heck is there to smile about anyway when you consider this atrocious theft from the American people!

Ok I'm done. Just had to say what was on my mind.