Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, April 07, 2006

HOUSEHOLD WAR
It seems that whenever something in my house falls apart, a few other things follow suit. It's like they have this conspiracy or something!
My bathroom faucet needs replaced because the handles are really hard to turn. The kitchen faucet was jealous so it had to have a mechanical tantrum too. Now I need two new faucets.

Somehow, my washing machine heard the news and became so upset it sprung a leak. Today I replaced the washer and got a new dryer too, because I figured the old dryer wouldn't tolerate sitting beside the new washer. Besides it might cause it to have an inferiority complex.
Things are on the mend around here and I am hoping nothing else will need to be replaced because of jealousy and behavioral problems.

I'm not sure if I should give all my appliances a loving caress and whisper sweet nothings into their nuts and bolts, or if I should give them all a good whack with my big spatula and threaten to toss them out on their greasy motor if they ever complain again!

"tomorrow will be a good day---tomorrow will be a good day---tomorrow will be a good day!"
((((((((smile))))))))