Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Friday, January 06, 2006

RAMBLIN' ROSE

She was born with a beautiful smile and the most delightful sense of humor imaginable. Her laugh bubbled up from deep inside her happy little soul, and she loved to tease. She was so cherished, so loved!

As a teenager she was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and was medicated. She eventually refused to take her medication and and became difficult. No amount of love, coaxing, pleading, begging or threats could convince her to use her medication. She became more difficult.

She is now 24, a beautiful young lady with a son who is being raised by her auntie. She has fallen into a life of drugs and all that go with them. Meth has been her drug of choice. I can't write about the sort of people she calls her 'friends' but I'm sure you can imagine.
I have stopped praying for her to get off drugs and stop doing all the illegal things they do. I don't pray for her to find decent friends anymore, and I stopped trying to help her. She didn't want it.

Now I pray only for her salvation because I know when Heavenly Father draws her into his holiness, everything will fall into place.

If you are led to pray for her, Our Heavenly Father knows I always called her Ramblin' Rose.
Posted by Picasa