Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING

I have been blogging for a whole year now. I have met some interesting people and shared ideas and dreams. I have prayed with, and for, most of you, in fact probably all of you at one time or another, many times without your asking but by the urging of the Holy Spirit.

Jeremy, The American Warmonger, is on a blog break at present but this man has the inside scoop concerning political matters and is well worth reading. He is an ex-navy man and my grandson. Granny is proud!

Ken at Squamata report,
and I are kindred spirits. Although he is having a blog break at the present, I hope he is back soon. I miss his educational posts.

Patty-jo is not blogging now and I miss her intelligent heart and soul posts. She is my daughter.

Miss Patriot, my niece, is still blogging occassionally but is starting work now so she may be sporatic in her posts.

Bigwhitehat is a very talented writer, and more. He writes with his heart.

Amigo is just plain fun to read. He covers a variety of topics and does it well.

Dave is a Christian Englishman who lives in the Highlands of Scotland. He shares what is happening in his ministry. Always exciting and wonderful photos of the Highlands too. Be sure to check him out.

Elson is a young Christian man in Singapore. who shares his love for the lord with such fervency it is absolutely contageous!

Juliet at Rubies and Roses is a beautiful place to visit. Go and say hi.

To the above and all the others who have visited and left such encouraging comments, a great big than-you.

Posted by Picasa