Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

THE MATINEE

When I was a girl, and had earned a dollar, sometimes I could go see a Saturday matinee. Movies weren't rated back then because the actors kept their clothes on, at least while being filmed, and the worst language I ever heard was when Clark Gable said, "Frankly dear, I don't give a damn."
I was sure he was headed straight for hell.

Today my two sisters and I went to see Narnia. I don't go to movie theatres often, in fact the last time I went was to see The Passion Of The Christ.

Today my 'senior' ticket cost $5.75 not a quarter, and it was worth every penny.
If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend you do. This movie is really fantastic. I am amazed at the magical things they can put on the screen these days.

I am not an overly emotional person but this movie made me laugh and cry. I nearly jumped out of my skin several times and thought my heart stopped a few times too. I got goose bumps on my toes and ear lobes, and thought I was going to wet my pants when the.........oh well I better not spoil it. Just go see for yourself.
I will not forget NARNIA!


 Posted by Picasa