Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Trolling

Well, I have just had my first ‘Troll’ experience, and must say it was all rather interesting. First of all, my blog hasn’t seen this much action before. Only the passing of Gus & Gertie came close.
Secondly my family coming to bat for me gave me an editorial hug and Jeremy’s expertise brought the trolls uneducated blabbering to a screeching halt.

Thirdly, reading the trolls comments gave me a small peek into the brain of one who does not value life unless it meets ‘his’ standards. These are a people who will use any means to rid society of whomever ‘they’ deem undesirable.
Hitler shared this mentality.

Will the day come when John Smith has a compound fracture of the tibia, which has not healed properly and he will never have full use of his leg. He is a cripple……Euthanasia.
Jane Doe is disabled with bi polar, and schizophrenia, uncontrolled with medications…..Euthanasia.
A child is blinded by chemicals, she will never regain her sight…… Euthanasia.
Two Michael’s and a Troll have penile dysfunction, and will never perform again…… Euthanasia.

These are far-fetched examples, but I think you can see what I am getting at.
Sure, it sounds totally unbelievable.
Not long ago, Euthanasia was also unbelievable.
Unborn babies and elderly are already being killed because they are not wanted or because it is believed they are no longer useful to society.
Every creation has a purpose.

I have added Mr. Troll to my prayer list.