Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spirit Of The Forest

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love walking in the woods just before sunset. Breathing deeply the fragrance of moist earth and mosses, mingled with the evergreens warm perfume from the days sun.
The evening song of the birds echoing through the trees, and the call of a hawk in the distance break the peaceful silence, and dance through the ferns and trilliums on a gentle breeze.
They are one with this place. Their voice belongs here.
I walk slowly and quietly not to make a sound that might alter the atmosphere.
The setting sun casts beams of glory through the tree branches and shimmers over the tall ferns, creating a wonderland which captures my imagination.
My Father walks with me. silently. I know He loves the forest as I do.
I breathe in the glorious, beautiful peace, and it becomes a part of me.