Holy Tornado

To see the soul of your comrade listen carefully to his music.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Blue Ice

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One sunnny morning while frost was still thick I hurriedly grabbed my camera and ran outside to get some pictures. As I worked my way toward the road I saw a frozen puddle and thought it would make an interesting picture. I took several at different angles, thinking myself quite the photographer.
I went on to take many photos that morning of anything and everything that had frost or ice on it. When my fingers were frozen stiff I went inside to view my masterpieces.
I learned that we should ALWAYS check camera settings because buttons get bumped and if your camera is on the wrong setting everything can come out blue which is not exactly what I had in mind, but this one I thought was rather artistic looking.